Thursday, June 29, 2006

Website About Free Events

I was going to hear Audra McDonald and Liz McComb sing tonight in Central Park. In fact, I went to hear them sing with a tasty tuna sandwich and large bottle of water in hand. Then I got wet-very, very wet. I even had a random conversation in the middle of Central Park with a guy trying to protect his new IPod by standing under a tree. Given the amount of rain, this could not have been a successful approach-though I am not sure anything would have been. Anyway, even though I did not get to see the free concert, a conversation earlier today reminded me about an important website to have as a favorite when looking for things to do on the cheap, and by cheap I mean FREE, in nyc. It is http://nyc.freecityevents.com/. You should definitely check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home